Dutch Wonderland is in search of outgoing, responsible individuals who enjoy working with people of all ages. We offer a number of great employment opportunities.
As an employee of Dutch Wonderland Family Entertainment Complex you will:
- Gain valuable job experience
- Make friends with talented individuals of all ages
- And, of course, receive a paycheck!
Employee Perks and Privileges:
- Employee Parties
- Employee Recognition Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Admission to Select Other Amusement Parks
- Guest Passes to Dutch Wonderland
- Discounts on Dutch Wonderland Merchandise and Food
Note to Parents of Employees
Whether your son or daughter is looking for a way to earn a paycheck or would like to gain experience, we’ve got a position that he or she may be interested in. Your child could be the essential piece we need for this season! All applicants must be at least 14 years of age or older at the time the application is completed. Some positions do have other age requirements and restrictions. Please review the qualifications section of the position your child is applying for prior to completing the application. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Office at 717-606-5321.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to become a part of our exciting team, click the link below to view current openings at the
Palace Entertainment / Dutch Wonderland Career Center.
- Once on the Careers Page, you will need to create a "Candidate Profile" by registering on our site.
- Once registered, please click on the application position that begins with (DWL) and corresponds to your current age.
Then complete and submit the online application.
- After that, simply check your email regularly for notices on the status of your application.
- You must have a valid, active, working email address to apply for any of our open positions as you will receive various email notifications, interview dates/times, next steps, etc. via email once you apply for a position.
- All NEW and RETURNING TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED to provide necessary proof of eligibility and legal authorization to work in the United States as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Please bring proper identification with you to complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide a Work Permit (if applicable). We use E-Verify which requires a picture ID if you are presenting a List B Document (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID Card, School ID Card, etc.).
- Please use the exact name, as it appears on your Social Security Card, when completing your application.
Dutch Wonderland is in search of outgoing, responsible individuals or groups who enjoy working with people of all ages. We offer a number of great opportunities for volunteer groups!
Whether you’re looking to earn money as a fundraiser or want to donate your time to a non-profit organization, we’ve got a job for you. You could be the essential piece we need for this season!
Contact the Dutch Wonderland Human Resources Office at 717-606-5321 for the paper version of the application.
- All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- All volunteer groups must be non-profit organizations, which include but are not limited to the following groups: service groups, church groups, community organizations, school clubs and sports, social clubs, etc.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of participants; however, large groups may be divided and scheduled at different times.
- All volunteer groups must have a TIN (Tax Identification Number) in order to work.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Ride Operators
- Guest Service Clerks
- Food & Beverage Clerks
- Retail Clerk
- and more!
Dutch Wonderland is owned and operated by Palace Entertainment. Palace Entertainment is one of the country’s largest operators of water parks, theme parks and family entertainment centers. The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Company promotes and supports a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment background screening.
On behalf of Dutch Wonderland and Palace Entertainment, we thank you for your interest!