Buy Season Passes
Your best ticket deal isn't a
ticket at all, it's a Dutch Wonderland Season Pass!
Find Out More >>
Your Own Space for the Day!
Conveniently located in Duke’s Lagoon, our family-sized cabanas will give your group a shady space to relax. Enjoy all day access to our exclusive cabana area and waited food and drink service. Each cabana includes two lounge chairs and a dining table with four chairs inside a spacious bamboo cabana. It’s the perfect way to make your visit to Duke’s Lagoon complete!
Cabana Rentals Available Memorial Day through Labor Day
Monday - Thursday
Friday through Sunday
Cabana Rental Information
- Cabanas can accommodate up to six guests.
- Cabana rentals begin Memorial Day weekend.
- Guests who rent our cabanas will also receive waited food and drink service; food and drink charges and tax are not included.
- Rental fees do not include admission into Dutch Wonderland.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Pre-booking a cabana must be completed online.
- Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Cabanas are rented on a first come, first served basis.
- Pre-booking must be completed no later than 5:00 PM the day prior to your arrival.
- For more information please contact Guest Services at
Add "The Big Kahuna" package to your Cabana Rental!
$85 (plus cabana rental fee). No additional discounts apply.
- Two (2) Dutch Wonderland Towels
- Two (2) Big Squirt Water Toys
- One (1) Bottle of Sun Block
- One (1) Dutch Wonderland Tote Bag
- Six (6) Bottles of Water
"THE BIG KAHUNA" Package will be ready and waiting for you upon check-in at the cabana area. Please be sure to print out and bring your cabana rental agreement along with your Big Kahuna receipt. This information will be emailed to you at the conclusion of your order.
Must be ordered when reserving your cabana.
PLATTERS (FEED UP TO 6 PEOPLE)
- Nacho Platter- $19.99
- Chicken Tender Platter- $29.99
- Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni)- $19.99
- Pizza and Salad Combo- $27.99
- Fruit Platter- $19.99
Save up to $6 when you purchase a souvenir cup bundle!
Regular Souvenir Cup Bundles
- $6.99 each when you purchase 3 regular-sized cups
- $7.99 each when you purchase 2 regular-sized cups
- $8.99 each when you purchase 1 regular-sized cup
Toddler Souvenir Cup Bundles
- $3.99 each when you purchase 3 toddler-sized cups
- $4.29 each when you purchase 2 toddler-sized cups
- $4.99 each when you purchase 1 toddler-sized cup
Cancellations may be made up to 5:00 PM the day before your rental. If not notified of the rental cancellation, the rental fee will not be refunded.
Day of Rental
Cabana reservations are valid from when Dutch Wonderland opens until 8:00PM; however you may check out of your cabana anytime throughout the day. (We reserve the right to rent vacated cabanas during the operating hours).
When arriving at Dutch Wonderland, check in at the entrance of the cabana area. You will need to present your Cabana Reservation Agreement which is emailed to you at the conclusion of your order.
A wristband will be placed on each guest in the party that is renting the cabana. Wristbands are non-transferable. Only wrist banded guests will gain access to the cabana area.
There is no changing or switching of your cabana assignment for the day. Please do not remove chairs from other cabanas or other areas throughout the park.
No smoking is allowed in the cabana area.
Before your party leaves for the day, you must check out with the cashier at the entrance of the cabana area.
All items left in the cabana area will be taken to the Dutch Wonderland Security Office, near the Wonderland Special Train Station at the front of the park, after the park closes.
One (1) locker is included with each cabana rental. Lockers are available on a first-come-first-serve basis for storing personal items. Changing rooms and additional lockers are available near the Pipeline Plunge and Sharky’s Grill in Duke's Lagoon. Lockers are also near First Aid. A nominal fee is charged for lockers based on the size. Dutch Wonderland is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Call 1-866-FUNatDW (386-2839) for more details