Add "The Big Kahuna" package to your
$85 (plus cabana rental fee). No additional discounts apply.
- Two (2) Dutch Wonderland Towels
- Two (2) Big Squirt Water Toys
- One (1) Bottle of Sun Block
- One (1) Dutch Wonderland Tote Bag
- Six (6) Bottles of Water
"THE BIG KAHUNA" Package will be ready and waiting for you upon check-in at the cabana area. Please be sure to print out and bring your Cabana Rental Agreement along with your Big Kahuna receipt. This information will be emailed to you at the conclusion of your order.
Must be ordered when reserving your cabana.
PLATTERS (FEED UP TO 6 PEOPLE)
- Chicken Tender Platter- $32.99
- Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni)- $19.99
- Pizza and Salad Combo- $28.99
- Fruit Platter- $29.99
- Vegetable Platter- $27.99
Save up to $6 when you purchase a Souvenir Cup Bundle!
Regular Souvenir Cup Bundles
- $7.99 each when you purchase 3 regular-sized cups
- $8.99 each when you purchase 2 regular-sized cups
- $9.99 each when you purchase 1 regular-sized cup
Toddler Souvenir Cup Bundles
- $4.59 each when you purchase 3 toddler-sized cups
- $4.99 each when you purchase 2 toddler-sized cups
- $5.29 each when you purchase 1 toddler-sized cup
Day of Rental
Cabana reservations are valid from when Dutch Wonderland opens until 8:00PM; however you may check out of your cabana anytime throughout the day. (We reserve the right to rent vacated cabanas during operating hours).
When arriving at Dutch Wonderland, check in at the entrance of the cabana area inside Duke’s Lagoon. You will need to present your Cabana Reservation Agreement which will be emailed to you at the conclusion of your order.
A wristband will be placed on each guest in the party that is renting the cabana. Wristbands are non-transferable. Only guests with wrist bands will have access to the cabana area.
Cabana assignments are final and cannot be changed or switched throughout the day. Please do not remove chairs from other cabanas or other areas throughout the park.
Smoking is not permitted in the Cabana area.
Before your party leaves for the day, you must check out with the cashier at the entrance of the cabana area.
All items left in the cabana area will be taken to the Dutch Wonderland Security Office, near the Wonderland Special Train Station at the front of the park, after the park closes.
One (1) locker is included with each cabana rental. Lockers are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Changing rooms and additional lockers are available near the Pipeline Plunge and Sharky’s Grill in Duke's Lagoon. Lockers are also located at the front of the Park, next to First Aid. A nominal fee is charged for lockers based on the size. Dutch Wonderland is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Call 1-866-FUNatDW (386-2839) for more details