Duke’s Star-Spangled BBQ Bash
Mill Stream Catering Area
Friday, July 3rd from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm and 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Saturday, July 4th from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm and 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
$15.99 per adult, $9.99 per child (ages 3-12), and children 2 and under are FREE (plus 6% sales tax)
Celebrate the Fourth of July at Duke’s Star-Spangled BBQ Bash! Enjoy an all-you-care-to-eat picnic buffet, music, games and a special meet and greet with Duke.
Menu includes: BBQ chicken quarter, hot dogs, chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, pasta salad, coleslaw, baked beans, watermelon and Pepsi fountain drinks.
- Due to limited seating, reservations are required. All sales are final for this event.
- Reservations are good for one time access to the Catering Area during the event time frame.
- Online reservations must be made by 5:00pm on June 30, 2015 and paid in full. Walk-up reservations will be taken the day-of if seating is available.
- Reservations must be made online. We cannot take advance reservations over the phone or at Dutch Wonderland.
- We cannot accept cancellations for this event. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Admission to Dutch Wonderland is not included, but is required to attend this event.
- We’re sorry, but no additional discounts apply to Duke’s Star-Spangled BBQ Bash reservations.
Allergies? Please contact our Food & Beverage Office at 1-866-FUNatDW (386-2839) to discuss options for guests with severe allergies. Please contact us before you make your reservations to make sure that we can accommodate your concerns.